Now Hiring: C++ Software Engineers (multiple positions)
About the role
We are looking for multiple C++ Software Engineers (intermediate to senior levels) to join our established business within the Defence and Space industries.
Our client specialises in supplying the Defence sector with sophisticated engineering solutions, and these positions will enable the successful applicants to have insight to a number of tightly coupled Defence related projects.
Candidates with experience in C++ software development and an interest in the Defence domain are strongly encouraged to apply. The successful applicant will form part of an existing high-performance software engineering team, contributing to all aspects of the software development life-cycle.
Candidates will require an Australian Citizenship and either hold or be willing to progress a Defence security clearance.
Skills and experience
In applying for this position, candidates are requested to address the criteria below in their cover letter.
- Bachelor degree in software/computer systems engineering, computer science, information technology, or related fields (essential);
- 2+ years of experience in modern C++ software development (essential);
- Experience with distributed communication architectures (such as DIS / HLA / DDS) (desirable);
- Exposure to agile methodologies (desirable); and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (essential).
If you are able to address the above criteria, we would love to hear from you.